- Email: email@example.com
Animator job placement
- Posted on in Animation
Founded in the year 2000, Beenox is a video game developer in Quebec City, Canada. Beenox is proud to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world’s top game developers.
Known for the development of top titles such as Guitar Hero Smash hits, Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions and The Amazing Spider-Man, Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders franchise by co-developing Skylanders Swap Force, Skylanders Trap Team, and Skylanders SuperChargers. Now the studio is proud to be involved in the Call of Duty franchise, including the development of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
At the heart of our success are our talented employees and we take great care of them. Year after year, their expertise and passion allow us to pursue our mission to create memorable games through craftsmanship and innovation.
• Create animations of quality in collaboration with the Designers, Programmers and Artists that fits the established style and vision;
• Integrate and support animations within the game engine;
• Participate in the conceptualization of the behavior and abilities of the game’s characters;
• Perform the necessary research and consult references in order to acquire the knowledge needed to complete the animation tasks;
• Contribute proactively to the development of the game, levels and characters.
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience as an animatior in the video game industry or any other related industry;
• Excellent knowledge of traditional animation and anatomy;
• Knowledge of de 3D Studio Max, Maya and/or Motion Builder;
• Familiar with notions of movie making and camera;
• Capacity to work within the technical restrictions of video game development;
• Enthusiasm and constructive attitude towards criticism;
• Organized and able to meet established deadlines;
• Experience in rigging is considered a plus;
• Passion for video games.